This known monastery is found in Kaffa zone in Decha wereda. It is located with a distance of 10kms on the road from Bonga (capital of Kaffa zone) to Decha wereda town. It is established in 1882 E.C by Ras wolde Georgis. The Monastery rich in different kinds of relics and the interior part of the wall is decorated by religious arts of painting. The architectural design of the church is astonishing. In this church colorful celebration has been taking place during Megabit 27 its at the presence thousand of pilgrims from the surrounding areas & different corners of the zone.
Andracha Medahanialem Monastery